Singapore is well known for being a shipping hub in the past. More recently, Singapore is better known as a business and investor hub in Asia as well as the world. However, did you know that Singapore also has an exciting nightlife? Let us now dive into some of the best things you can do as an adult in Singapore and enjoy its nightlife!
1) Although most will not classify shopping as nightlife, Singapore still has many shops open till late. For example, shops in Bugis Street, Orchard Road e.t.c. are open till very late at night. This is actually not common in most other countries around the world. They only close around 10pm to 12midnight. This allows most tourists to shop around in Singapore till late!
2) Of course, if you are looking for something juicier than shopping, then read on. Singapore has a lot of bars and clubs around Clarke Quay and the Singapore River. Those are definitely hotspot choices for living up Singapore’s nightlife in Singapore. Although there are lots of exciting and happening bars and clubs in Singapore, you may not have heard of it. This is simply because Singapore is even more well known for being an investment and business hub. However, Singapore has lots of good clubs and bars too. Lots of expatriates like to hang out there. So, if you are a tourist, going there will be a good idea!
3) Singapore’s casinos are open 24 hours as well. They are hot spots for Chinese tourists who generally love to gamble. Additionally, entrance is free for tourists and expatriates (non-citizens). However, it costs a whopping $100 for locals just to enter for 24 hours (yes you read it right). Remember to bring your passport along when you enter so that you don’t incur the unnecessary $100 fee.
4) Escorts are a hot option in Singapore as well. Most men who want to date and get the girlfriend experience in Singapore will have heard of Geylang, or Orchard. But those are sleazy places. They may be suitable for men who are poorer and of a lower social status. If you are making a decent amount of money and want a better, more discreet option, and don’t want to be found lurking in Geylang, then finding a social escort agency in Singapore is your best option. In fact, even some married men may look for these escorts. Do note that social escorts in Singapore are not supposed to engage in sexual activities with you. It has to be a private agreement between you and the escort, and is not part of her work. Keep that in mind, as this may be slightly different from laws in other countries. If you want to look for an escort, keep in mind the above.
5) Food places! There are tons of places in Singapore like Swee Choon e.t.c which are open till very late at night. Places like Changi Village hawker centre are also open till past midnight. These places make late night snacking and enjoying the cheap and savoury local food easy in Singapore. These are also relaxing places with large open spaces nearby. You won’t feel claustrophobic or crowded there. It is a great place to simply chill and hang out with friends. This is a highly recommended thing to do on your last day in Singapore if you are flying off the next morning. Casinos and escorts are recommended for the beginning or middle part of your trip, and certainly not the end.
If you are asking for recommendations, I will recommend that you start off with shopping first, followed by going to the local casinos if you are a gambler. You can throw in some escort services in between, and then end your trip in Singapore with going to the popular food places!